COVID-19 Precautions by Dust For You
We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of all customers and employees. With that in mind, we wanted to update you on the precautions that Dust For You is taking.
*Following CDC Guidelines.
- Send home any employees exhibiting symptoms of the virus.
- Do not clean homes if anyone in the home is sick or showing flu-like symptoms.
- Team members will wear gloves, masks and booties as supplies are available.
- Require team members to wash hands with soap and water upon entering homes and before leaving.
- Disinfect cleaning equipment between jobs.
- Disinfect the interior of vehicles daily.
- Wash cleaning cloths daily with detergent and water, along with a disinfectant solution.
*All team members have received COVID-19 training from GBAC (Global Biorisk Advisory Council), Cleaning Business Today and received Professional Housekeepers Certification.
We realize this is an uncertain time for everyone’s health, but rest assured, we at Dust For You are doing all we can to help stop the spread of these germs.